Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
It only takes 3 ingredients to make this healthy frozen sweet everyone will love!
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain yogurt
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen blueberries
- 150 mL (~ 1/2 a can) sweetened condensed milk
- Measuring cups
- Popsicle molds
- Pour all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Place in freezer until frozen (up to five hours).
Note: You can mix it up by adding 1 tsp vanilla extract or 2 Tbsp chia seeds and try other fruit such as frozen strawberries too!