Bethany's Mango Salsa Fish Tacos
Dinner is ready in minutes when you pan fry a bit of fish for tacos.
- 2 large tilapia fillets, cut into small strips
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- salt & ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 box whole grain taco shells
- 1 small container sour cream
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- cilantro, chopped
- cutting board and knife
- 2 small bowls
- Cut up your tilapia fillets and fry them in a skillet on medium/high for 5-6 minutes until they are a nice flakey texture. Make sure to use salt & pepper to flavour the fish and then give the fish a dash of Cajun seasoning.
- Place your taco shells in the microwave, fanning them on a plate, and heat for 60 seconds.
- Meanwhile, chop the mango, tomato and cilantro and place in a small bowl.
- Divide the fish strips and place 5–6 small strips in each shell. Place 1 Tbsp of the mango salsa in each taco.
- Place the sour cream in a small bowl so people can add it to their taco as they like.