Baked Egg in a Bread Bowl
A yummy baked egg in a bread bowl elevates breakfast for dinner!
- 2 medium-sized sourdough buns
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
- measuring cups and spoons
- cutting board and knife
- baking sheet
- Hollow out buns to make bread bowls.
- Spread melted butter over buns.
- Add spinach to inside of bread bowl (1/2 cup of spinach per bowl).
- Add a layer of cheddar cheese and crack an egg over top of each one.
- Place on baking pan and cook in 350° F oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Add sliced avocado & tomatoes as garnish.