Bacon, Tomato and Onion Pizza
Perfect trifecta of ingredients on a pizza!
- 1 x 12” (30 cm) ready-made thin crust base
- 3 Tbsp (40 mL) pizza or pasta sauce
- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped back bacon
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) thinly sliced white or red onion
- 3 small (or 1 large) ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Canadian mozzarella or pizza blend cheese
- measuring cups and spoons
- cutting board and knife
- large spoon
- baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 475° F (230° C).
- Place pizza base on large baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce and sweet chili sauce over pizza base. Top with ingredients in order given.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until base is golden brown and crisp.