Baby Potato + Egg Salad
Easy! This makes a great side with grilled cheese for lunch or a roasted chicken for dinner.
- 6 eggs
- 8 baby potatoes
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp veganaise
- good sprinkle of sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- handful each of fresh basil, chives and watercress, chopped
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- knife and cutting board
- measuring spoons
- Boil the eggs until hard (9 minutes).
- Boil the potatoes until cooked (time depends on size of potato).
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and roughly mix together.
- Easy! This makes a great side with grilled cheese for lunch or a roasted chicken for dinner.