7 Layer Cookies
Enjoy seven different layers in this sweet cookie treat!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup flaked coconut (I used unsweetened)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 9 x 13 baking pan
- Measuring cups
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Melt butter and pour into 9 x 13 baking pan. Swirl around to ensure full coverage of the bottom of the pan.
- Add each of the ingredients in layers, in the order that they appear on the recipe (graham cracker crumbs then coconut then chocolate chips, and so on).
- Bake at 325° F for 28-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow the pan to cool completely before cutting into squares. Serve and enjoy!