3-2-1 Salad Dressing
A simple dressing for your favourite greens!
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp vinegar of your choice (i.e. white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, etc...)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- optional: pinch of salt and pepper; other herbs and spices
- glass jar or other container with a secure twist-on lid
- measuring spoons
- Measure each ingredient carefully into the jar.
- Put the lid on the jar securely and shake well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Try your dressing by dipping a bite-sized piece of spinach or lettuce into the jar. Don't forget to put your other hand underneath your leaf to catch any drips!
This recipe is part of a BC Dairy nutrition lesson plan—also called 3-2-1 Dressing.
Try making this simple dressing at home and combine with chopped or grated vegetables for an quick salad.
great I love it
Iris Duan 1 May 2020, at 11:23 am