- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease muffin pan.
- Sift and stir flour, baking powder, and salt together. Mix in veggies and cheese.
- Pour oil and milk into a bowl, add the eggs, and whisk it all together.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mixture and pour in the liquid. Mix until just combined, giving you a thick batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin tray. Bake for 15–20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle.
- Remove tray from oven, and cool muffins in tray for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool.
You can use one or more of any veggie you have, such as grated carrot, grated zucchini, diced mushrooms, diced bell peppers or chopped spinach.
They freeze really well, so are great to have on hand to add to meals and snacks.