- Cook brown rice in a large pot or rice cooker according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet, heat up olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in black beans, diced tomatoes, corn, jalapenos, and chili powder
- Turn heat to medium-low and let the mixture simmer until most of the liquid cooks off.
- Meanwhile, gather other ingredients and chop them if you haven't already. Place ingredients in small bowls for serving.
- In a small mixing bowl, make the sauce by combining salsa, Greek yogurt, hot sauce, and the juice from 1 lime.
- Once bean mixture is cooked, divide up the rice and bean mixture into four bowls. Add other toppings and desired garnishes, and serve!
Make this bowl-style recipe fun for the whole family! Put various toppings out on the table, and let family members garnish their own bowls with their favourite toppings. Get creative with your own toppings - the possibilities are endless!