Vegan Baked Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Cups
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 + 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut or brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond or peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- measuring cups and spoons
- large mixing bowl
- fork to mash banana
- spatula or mixing spoon
- muffin tray
- airtight storage container
Recipe submitted by:
- Preheat oven to 375° F/190° C.
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients, except chocolate chips, and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease a muffin tray and evenly pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 mins or until cooked through.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.