- Use a food processor with the shredding blade or box grater to shred each vegetable.
- Finely slice green onion and mix in with room temperature cream cheese.
- Use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to spread a thin layer of cream cheese over the entire surface of each tortilla.
- Add 4 slices of turkey and a long line of shredded cheese in the middle of each tortilla.
- Add veggie “sprinkles” in thin lines. (Keep an eye on your Small Fries so they don't overdo it with the toppings!) Leave ¼ of each tortilla free of toppings so it can be used to seal the wrap.
- Starting with the colourful veggie end begin to roll toward the edge with just cream cheese. Seal and refrigerate to chill, seam side down, while you make the homemade ranch dressing.
- Place all dressing ingredients into food processor fitted with the chopping blade and blend until light green and smooth.
- Transfer to small bowl and let chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cut ½” off the end of each wrap (save for snacking or chef’s bite) and slice each roll into 4 even pieces. Serve with homemade ranch dipping sauce and enjoy!
Swing by the salad bar at your local grocery store and let your Small Fries pick out any produce that looks colourful, such as corn, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage and radishes. You'll want about 1 ½ cups of shredded veggies for your wraps.