Tuna or Salmon Salad (for sandwiches)
- 2 tins—6 oz. (172 g) tuna or 7.5 oz. (213 g) salmon
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 2-3 stalks chopped celery
- Salt, pepper
- Tomato slices
- Bread (optional)
BC Dairy Association
- Drain off the liquid from the fish. Break the fish into chunks.
- Combine the fish, mayonnaise, (celery and salt and pepper if desired); mix thoroughly, mashing the fish with fork.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or use as a filling for sandwiches (try different types of bread and spread 2 Tbsp per slice of bread).