- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil.
- Cook the pasta, stirring frequently, until cooked al dente, and then drain and toss with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the onion and green onion and cook until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Add the pesto to the skillet and mix well.
- Mix in the tuna and cook until heated through.
- Stir in ~ 1/2 of the parmesean cheese, and continue cooking until mixed well.
- Add the tuna mixture to the pasta.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesean cheese, serve, and enjoy!
*We freeze our pesto in ice cube trays to keep it fresh and on hand anytime.
Recipe adapted from All Recipes Cheesy Salmon Pasta.