- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line your baking sheet or pan with parchment paper (makes clean up easier after).
- Mix or whisk the egg, lemon juice, parsley and minced garlic in a bowl. Let your chicken sit in this mix for 30 minutes in the fridge.
Now get your veg chopped up...
- In a large bowl, mix the panko and pecorino cheese.
- When the chicken comes out of the fridge, coat each piece in the panko/cheese mix and set aside.
- Mix the minced garlic into the melted butter.
- Lay out your potatoes and green beans on the baking tray; drizzle butter mixture over the veg. Place the breaded chicken on top of the veg.
- Bake for 35–45 minutes (depending on your oven) flipping the chicken after 15 minutes. Cook until the chicken juices run clear.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can double or triple the recipe and make 3 sheet pans at once, that way you can pack up portions of veg & chicken for the week (meal prep).
The vegetables that I used are suggested; you can replace them with veg of your choice, but aim for ones like carrots or sweet potato or broccoli (that roast well) , and don’t get too mushy.
You can omit the cheese if you can't use dairy.
If you don’t have panko, you can used crushed potato chips or crushed crackers to bread the chicken!