- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Halve zucchini and eggplant lengthwise and slice into 1" (2.5 cm) chunks.
- Dice red pepper and onion into 1" (2.5 cm) chunks.
- Put zucchini, eggplant, red pepper and onion into roasting pan. Pour oil over the vegetables and toss.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss again.
- Roast vegetables in oven, stirring every 5 minutes until tender and browned for about 20–30 minutes.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with feta cheese if you wish.
Note: You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand. Just make sure that the veggies are cut into chunky pieces so that they don\'t cook too quickly. If adding carrots and other root vegetables like potatoes, turnip, parsnip or beets, they will need to cook longer. Start off roasting the root vegetables and add other vegetables later.
Serving Idea: Toss roasted vegetables with pasta or rice, or cool and drizzle with balsamic vinegar for a salad.