- Blend all dry ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add shortening and mix.
- Add egg replacer, rice milk and lemon juice and blend till it all comes together.
- Roll crust on a well-floured surface and carefully lift into pie plate. The crust is very delicate, so if it comes apart do not be alarmed. You can finish shaping it in the pan using your hands.
- Dock the crust with a fork and par-bake it at 350° F for 5–7 minutes.
This makes one 9-inch pie crust.
- Blend all ingredients in large bowl.
- Place in prepared crust and bake for 65–70 minutes at 350° F.
Let pie cool before slicing.