- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Peel the beets, cut them in half and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Pour 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, orange juice, maple syrup, and water over beets and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on the baking sheet, cover with foil, and bake until tender for 40-45 min.
Add olive oil, 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard to the glass jar; mix thoroughly until all ingredients are combined.
- When beets are cool, slice each half into wedges.
- Peel and cut oranges in half-moon slices.
- Slice fennel bulb in half, take out core, and slice fennel into small strips.
- Chop green onions.
- Arrange vegetables and fruits on salad greens.
- Add dressing right before serving.