- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In large bowl, mix butter and sugars on medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl and add to butter mixture.
- Add oats, raisins and cranberries; mix well.*
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8–10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
*A great trick with cookies is to chill the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes before baking. This firms up the dough so the cookies won't spread as quickly when you cook them.