- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet set over medium heat; cook onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, coriander and cayenne for about 5 minutes or until vegetables start to soften.
- Stir in tomato paste; cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Make 8 divots in the sauce with back of spoon; crack egg into each divot and sprinkle with feta cheese. Transfer pan to oven; cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
- Garnish with parsley; serve with dollop of yogurt and pita breads.
Wrap pita breads in foil and warm in oven alongside Shakshouka.