- Brush dijon on top of pork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place sage leaves all along the top of the pork.
- Lay prosciutto slices on work surface one after the other, slightly overlapping in a row. Place pork on prosciutto slices, sage side down. Wrap it around the pork and seal with your fingers.
- Arrange apple slices in bottom of oven proof roasting pan and drizzle with 1/2 cup of the wine. Put pork on top of apples with the sage side up.
- Roast in preheated 375° F oven for 30–35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set pork aside, covered with tin foil.
- Place roasting pan on stove top at medium low heat and add remaining 1/2 cup wine to the apples to deglaze, about two minutes.
- Add maple syrup and grainy mustard, and simmer for three more minutes.
- Slice the pork and serve it with the warm apples.
"A busy mother, lawyer, and dedicated friend, Margie is all of that and still manages to sit down with her daughters every day to enjoy dinner hour," writes Shelley Adams.
"Braised red cabbage, mashed potatoes with caramelized onions and a green salad would complete this yummy dinner."