- Preheat oven to 375° F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients. Stir in lentils.
- In medium-sized bowl, mix all dry ingredients together. Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Place a spoonful of cookie batter onto the lined cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let cookies cool before enjoying.
*If you are cooking your own lentils, boil them in water for 30 minutes and let them cool before adding to remaining ingredients.
**If you are not a fan of chocolate and prefer coconut, substitute 1/2 cup of shredded coconut for the chocolate chips.