Lemon Pepper Baked Salmon
- Half a BC Salmon...deboned and skinned
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Sea salt
- Tin foil
- Large baking pan
- Basting brush
- Small bowl
Recipe submitted by:
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix mayo, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- Prepare a piece of tin foil large enough to parcel up fish...seam at the top.
- Paint mayo mixture on both sides of fish with basting brush.
- Place on baking pan.
- Bake in the centre of oven for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the fish.