- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- In medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together lamb, onion, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, mint, cilantro, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, cinnamon and cayenne.
- Shape 2 Tbsp lamb mixture into small sausage shape; repeat with remaining lamb mixture. Thread kabobs lengthwise onto skewers.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well and grill kabobs, turning occasionally, for 10–12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, grill lemons, cut side down, for 3 to 5 minutes or until well marked.
- In smaller mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, mint, honey, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Serve kabobs with yogurt sauce, grilled lemons and cucumber slices.
Drizzle kabobs with pomegranate molasses for a hint of sweetness.