Kids Fav: Red Coconut Curry
- 1 cup rice
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp red Thai curry paste (we like the J-Lek brand)
- 400–500 g ground turkey
- 1 bag frozen, riced cauliflower, thawed
- 1 can coconut milk
- measuring cups and spoons
- rice cooker
- large fry pan
- wooden spoon
Recipe submitted by:
- Put rice in rice cooker (or on stove top) and cook using package instructions.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp oil. Add curry paste and let it cook for 1 minute to release the flavours then add turkey. Cook until no longer pink.
- Add cauliflower and coconut milk and stir until well combined and heated throughout.