- 1 bunch of Kale
- canola oil
- good quality coarse salt
- baking sheet
- salad spinner
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Wash kale and dry it in a salad spinner (extra moisture will keep the kale from getting crispy)
- Cut or pull off tough stems, tear the leaves into chip sized pieces and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with oil and use your hands to get them all coated.
- Arrange them in a single layer and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast for about 10 min, until crispy and starting to turn brown, but not too dark.
- Serve immediately.