- Preheat oven to 400° F. Cut salmon into thick strips (about 2 inches wide).
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Place salmon in a container and pour marinade over top. Let it sit for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- As the salmon marinates, combine dry topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix in honey and lemon juice.
- When the salmon is done marinating, spread out pieces on a baking sheet. Top each piece of fish with a spoonful of the honey walnut mixture and spread out evenly to coat the top.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
For extra flavour, thinly slice a lemon and lay the slices flat on the baking sheet. Place the marinated salmon on top of the lemons and cook like so for an added lemon twist! This makes the fish extra juicy and tender.