Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad
- 1/4 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 170 g (6 oz) white albacore tuna
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 cup loosely-packed microgreens (such as radish or basil)
- measuring cups and spoons
- cutting board and knife
- small bowl
- medium bowl
- mixing spoon
Recipe submitted by:
Cooking Light Blog
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, and chives. Add yogurt mixture; mix until well-combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- When serving, garnish with microgreens.