- In a bowl, stir together yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, dill, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
BAKED PITA CHIPS
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Separate each pita around the circumference into 2 flat circles. Place on baking sheet.
- Stir together butter and oregano and brush over pitas. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for about 4 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add chicken, oregano, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring for about 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Break up pita chips into large, chip-sized pieces ad spread evenly over parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with olives ad feta. Bake for about 5 minutes, or until feta melts slightly.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with tzatziki and tomato to serve.
- Increase pitas to 4 or double the recipe and use 6 pitas for added crunch and to serve alongside the main dish.
- Try adding fresh toppings like shredded lettuce, herbs, or cucumber after baking.