- Transfer quinoa and thawed edamame into a large bowl.
- Add bell pepper, mint, and parsley and mix well.
- In the jar, add remaining ingredients to make the dressing- vinegar, oil, garlic, lime, sugar, salt & pepper. Adjust amounts to taste.
- Shake the dressing well and stir into the quinoa mixture just before serving.
- Only dress the amount you plan to eat as the flavour of the dressing diminishes over time.
Make an extra large batch of quinoa to have on hand in the fridge for this salad.
Chickpeas or other beans can be used instead of edamame.
Throw in other veggies you have around- tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli, carrot, frozen corn etc. If you stick with red and green veggies though, it makes for a tasty and healthy holiday-themed side dish!
It's also a hit at potlucks and easy to transport!