- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large skillet, toast shredded coconut, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, vanilla and brown sugar.
- Add honey and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Press into greased 12" x 18" cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Let cool slightly and cut while still warm.
Be creative and have fun! This recipe is very flexible. Substitute slivered almonds, pumpkin seeds or cashews for the sunflower seeds. Use other nut or seed butters in place of peanut butter. Omit the nuts/seeds altogether if allergic. Play around with the fruit—chopped apricots in the mix taste great!