Easy Mint Fudge Cake Batter Cookies
- 1 package chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Tbsp mint extract
- candy cane pieces
- large bowl
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- cookie rack
3 dozen cookies
- Mix all ingredients (except candy cane pieces) in a large bowl.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of batter into 1/2-inch balls. Place a few pieces of candy cane in centre of each ball. Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 8 minutes at 350° F. Keep a close watch...remove from oven when tops are still soft to the touch.
- Allow to cool on a cookie rack.