To Make Donuts
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and green tea powder together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together oil, milk, egg, white vinegar.
- Mix the wet ingredients together with the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Be careful not to overmix!
- Put the batter into a piping bag and squeeze it into a donut pan or bundt cake pan. Pipe each donut about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake at 350º F for 10–12 minutes.
- After it's done baking let it cool completely on cooling rack while working on the glaze.
- Mix together the powdered sugar, green tea powder and hot water in a bowl. It should have a thick consistency.
- When the donuts are completely cool, set the cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Dip the round bottom side of the donut into the glaze and place the glazed donut on the cooling rack, letting the excess glaze drip onto the baking sheet.
Add toppings such as sprinkles, chocolate or more to spruce it up.