Quantities are not specified for these ingredients, as you can adjust to taste.
- Sauté chickpeas in garlic and curry powder until crisp or brown.
- Add chopped green onion to the curry and chickpea mixture. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Blanch green beans by boiling in salty water for about 2 minutes. Drain and plunge in about 2-3 cups of cold water and set aside.
- Place chickpea mixture in large mixing bowl and add chopped red pepper, marinated artichokes and the green beans. Mix well.
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, artichoke liquid, curry powder, salt and pepper in small jar or bowl. Shake or whisk to combine ingredients.
- Pour over salad and toss to mix well.