- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, sugar, salt and spices.
- Stir in the two slightly beaten eggs and mix well.
- Add the evaporated skim milk (shake can before opening) and stir until smooth.
- Pour into a lightly greased glass pie plate. (This recipe works best in a glass pie plate instead of metal.)
- Bake in a 400° F oven for about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once cooled, serve with vanilla yogurt (or light whipped cream).
This pie is even better if made the day before!