Crispy Tofu Puff Skewers
- 2 bags of mini tofu puffs
- 2 Tbsp olive or canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serving sauces
- 24 6" bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Large baking sheet
- Basting brush
Recipe submitted by:
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Thread 3 tofu puffs on each skewer.
- Put all skewers on a large baking sheet.
- Brush tofu puffs with oil.
- Grind salt and pepper over skewers.
- Put baking sheet in oven and bake or 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven.
- Wait until tofu puffs are cold and crispy.
- Enjoy with or without sauce (suggestions include soy sauce, hot sauce, ketchup).