- In a one-cup measure add 1/2 cup of milk and fill to the one-cup line with water.
- In a large bowl, put a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar.
- Add two eggs, flour and half of the milk/water mixture to the bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Continue adding liquid until mixture is a thin batter which lightly coats a spoon.
- Place crêpe or frying pan on a medium high heat. Add a pat of butter. The butter should sizzle. Tilt the pan to coat it with butter.
- Ladle a scoop of batter onto the hot pan and thinly coat the pan. When lightly browned, flip that crêpe!
- When ready, slide the crêpe onto a plate and fill it with savoury or sweet.
Our recommendation for the filling: lemon and icing sugar topped with raspberries!