Colourful Kale Chips
- Bunch of kale (we used green & purple)
- Olive Oil (enough to coat kale leaves)
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder
- Baking sheet
- Oven (or food dehydrator)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Wash and dry the kale leaves.
- Remove the leaves from their stem by holding the base of the stem and with your other hand slightly pinch and rub up the stem.
- Rip the kale into smaller bite size pieces.
- Place the kale on a baking sheet and pour on the olive oil.
- Be sure to really massage the oil into all the leaves or have your kids paint it on!
- Sprinkle with a little bit of Sea Salt. We also like to add a pinch of garlic powder.
- Spread the leaves around so that they aren’t touching – you want a single spaced out layer on your baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 – 15 minutes. Every oven is different, so for your first batch, keep a close eye on them so they don’t start to burn!
- After they’ve cooled down you can start enjoying your healthy, crispy, tasty Kale Chips!