Christmas Chocolate Bark
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts
- coarse sea salt
- Cutting Board
- Cookie Sheet
- Silicone Mat
Recipe submitted by:
- Chop dark chocolate and place in a glass bowl.
- Mix ginger, dried cranberries and hazelnuts in another bowl.
- Melt chocolate slowly in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- When chocolate is melted, add 3/4 of the nut mixture and mix well.
- Spread onto silicone mat and sprinkle the rest of the nut mixture on top.
- Sprinkly lightly with coarse salt.