- Purée all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour in bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Marinate chicken in oil, oregano, marjoram, lemon, salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
- Sautee chicken in skillet until cooked.
TO MAKE THE WRAP
- Place chicken in centre of pita.
- Top with tomato, onion, lettuce, and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with tzatziki sauce.
- Roll up and wrap with aluminum foil or parchment paper and pack for lunch.
An easy, tasty, Greek-inspired wrap that's great for back to school.