- 8 chicken breasts
- 250 mL (1 cup) parmesan cheese
- 60 mL (4 Tbsp) minced fresh parsley
- 10 mL (2 tsp) dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 mL (1 tsp) black pepper
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) olive oil
- measuring cups and spoons
- small bowl
- shallow baking dish or cookie sheet
- digital thermometer
Recipe submitted by:
Crème de Colorado
- Preheat oven to 190° C (375° F).
- Combine parmesan, parsely, oregano, garlic and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish or on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly on top of chicken.
- Place in oven and bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Check for doneness of chicken. It is completely cooked through when it reaches an internal temperature of 74° C.