Cheesy Broccoli Rice
- rice—enough for four
- one bunch of broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- olive oil
- pot for cooking rice
- kitchen scissors
- wooden spoon
- measuring cup
Recipe submitted by:
- Prepare enough rice for four people according to package instructions.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces using kitchen scissors.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add in cut broccoli. Stir occasionally and cook until browned. When done, add to pot with rice and mix evenly.
- Stir in grated cheese while everything is still warm so it will melt through.