Breakfast Crescent Rolls
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 can crescent dough
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- bowl and fork or whisk
- cutting board and knife
- pan for cooking bacon and eggs
- baking sheet
Recipe submitted by:
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add bell pepper. Cook eggs and pepper mixture until scrambled. Set aside.
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Place crescent dough on the baking sheet with short edges overlapping. It should look like a star.
- Place 1 piece of bacon on each triangle of crescent dough, lengthwise.
- Place half of the shredded cheese on the dough. Layer on scrambled egg and pepper mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Roll the star points into the centre of the crescent, tucking corners underneath.
- Bake at 375° F for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into 8 pieces and serve.