- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup finely grated cheese
- additional items: finely chopped vegetables, meats, mixed herbs
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board and knife
- Muffin pan
- Suggested: silicone or paper muffin tin liners
Recipe submitted by:
East Van Eats
- Preheat your oven 350° F.
- Crack six eggs into a bowl.
- Whisk until yolks and whites are mixed.
- Add the heavy cream.
- Add the cheese.
- Whisk until cheese is mixed evenly.
- Add additional items to taste (suggestions: bacon, mushrooms, spinach, peppers, tomatoes, onions, herbs!) and whisk some more.
- Ladle your mixture evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° F for 15-18 minutes.
- When the Brainiac Bites are puffy and golden, remove from oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.