- Add the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder to the bowl. Mix lightly with clean hands.
- In a Pyrex measuring glass, add the vegetable oil. Then carefully crack the egg into the oil.
- Add the milk to the measuring cup. Gently stir with a fork. Don’t forget to break the yolk!
- With your fist, make a dent in the centre of the flour and sugar mixture. Then pour the liquid mixture into the dent.
- Gently mix the liquid and dry parts together. Make sure there aren’t any lumps left!
- Add the blueberries to the mix, and fold in gently. Don’t let the mix turn blue!
- Scoop the mix with a spoon into the muffin tins.
Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- With a butter knife, cut the butter into small cubes.
- Mix together the sugar, flour, cubed butter and cinnamon gently, until it forms a crumb-like texture. Use a fork to help make sure the pieces of butter are the same size and evenly mixed.
- Scoop the topping on to the muffins evenly and neatly. Clean up any spills on the muffin tin or else they’ll burn!
Bake the muffins in a 400° F oven for 20-25 minutes.