- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 9" x 9" baking pan.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in frying pan over medium/high heat. Add onion and cook 5–7 minutes until translucent.
- Add bell pepper and chorizo sausage and continue to cook, stirring often, until pepper is softened and mixture begins to brown. Place sausage mixture in bottom of the baking dish.
- Add asparagus to the hot frying pan and cook, turning often, until it begins to soften, 3–5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, a bowl, whip eggs with milk, parsley and salt & pepper to taste.
- Arrange asparagus on top of sausage mixture. Pour egg mixture over top. Place tomatoes on top of egg mixture and dot with goat cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35–45 minutes, until middle is set and no longer jiggles.
- While frittata is baking, wash and spin dry salad greens. Mix cucumber, lemon juice, fresh herbs, 2 Tbsp olive oil, and salt & pepper to taste. Before serving, gently fold in salad greens.
Frittata keeps well in the fridge and leftovers are great for breakfast, warmed up or cold.