Making a Video
One minute will go by fast! A little organization will keep your video brief and engaging.
- Set up any ingredients and equipment you need to showcase your meal hack ahead of time so you don’t waste valuable camera time.
- Make sure brands and logos on clothing, equipment, tools and ingredients are not identifiable.
- You can use captions or narration to help us understand some of what happens off-camera.
- Videos can’t exceed the 1-minute length.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to upload your video. You'll need enough time to fully upload it before the contest deadline. Submitting your video early will also give you more time to ask friends and family members to vote for you for a chance to win the People’s Choice Award in your category.