Fun in the sun: 8 summer recipes for the whole family!
Ready to chill out with your family? Summer is a wonderful time to introduce kids to cooking—there are lots of fresh foods to try, and there's nothing like eating outdoors!
So get ready for some summer fun and stay cool with these recipes that are easy for the whole family to make and enjoy!
1. Summer rainbow salad: a berry delicious recipe from our community, and easy for young chefs to put together on a weeknight.
2. Chilled soups: These 3-minute chilled summer soups don’t require any cooking—just blend and serve!
3. Fireless smores: S’mores are a taste of summer, and now you don’t need a campfire to enjoy them.
4. Summer Salads: These six summer salads are kid-friendly and sure to cool you off.
5. Gluten-free peanut butter bars: These no-bake bars are a great option when it’s too hot for your oven—just use your freezer to make these bars!
7. Two ingredient watermelon sherbet: Delicious and super easy to put together.
8. And don’t forget a beverage! Chill out with these summer drinks from history and around the world.
Now that you’re fuelled up, it’s time for some fun. Check out our posts on how to rock summer camp at home, how to make the most of summer with a beach picnic, and how to cook in the great outdoors. For more summer inspiration, follow us on Facebook and Instagram!