5 recipes...to warm you up!
Our Five Recipes mini-blogs highlight 5 recipes from our archives on a theme. This month, we’re getting cosy with five easy recipes from our archives that are sure to bring everyone running to the table.
These recipes are simple to put together with your children and make a great activity for when the weather outside is frightful.
- Wonton soup: Because this recipe is full of small steps and easy steps to complete, it’s perfect for a rainy afternoon with the kids.
- Lentil and chickpea dhal: This recipe takes five minutes and makes a satisfying last minute lunch on a miserable day.
- Pasta e ceci: It’s ready in 15 minutes, it’s made of shelf stable ingredients, and kids love it. What more could you ask?
- Pita pizza: This recipe is super kid friendly - they can choose all their toppings, and enjoy a satisfying hot meal in minutes.
- Shakshouka: Vegetarian comfort food that’s also absolutely gorgeous.
Looking for more ideas to brighten up a winter day with your family? Check out our Pocket Guide to Enjoying Winter, bake like a cookie monster, throw a movie night, go star gazing together, or enjoy a little storm cooking. For more ideas and inspiration, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Previously in this series: